Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Slapshot/my theatre teacher desirves a raise.

I miss hockey sooooo much. If there are any regrets in my life, they would have to be quiting hockey and Violin. I was pretty good at the violin, and hockey was just awesome. But whatever. Whats done is done. I miss new york so much. I miss the humidity in the summer, the bitter cold winters, and dunkin donuts. I actually have not had their coffee, so I can't say if they are better than starbucks or not, but one day, one day I will go on an adventure to find dunkin donuts with a quest to try their coffee, and then I will truley be able to see which is better. Wow. That sentence made me think of world of warcraft MAJORLY. And video games in general. Which reminds me, I still need to play resident evil, which also reminds me that I need a job. UGH. Times. Are. Stressful.

Speaking of stress, today in theatre was great. So, we had plan A, to perform pantomimes, but everyone was sick. Then we had plan B, to read and discuss a script we have been slightly studying for the past week. Before we could start on plan B, people were discussing how stressful and abnormally hard the day was today, and recomended we had like a five minute chill out with all the lights turned off and stuff. This eventually turned into plan C, were the teacher decided to circle us up, have us lay down, and deep breathe with the lights off. So nice. Then we did a mind over body exercise, and had a few laughs. Finally, we sat up, and got a little venting session to discuss the hardships in our lives at the moment, which was nice, and after, we discussed the happy things so we could end the day on a happy note. I think our theatre teacher is great with doing this. He teaches not only theatre in of itself, but also some great ways to keep our spirits high when things are tough. In all honesty, he is a great role model for us to see just how happy one can be, no matter how hard life hits us. So, uh, Amy Gordan, um...could you like...give him the biggest raise ever? Would be the coolest thing ever. Thanks :D hahahaha.

I totally forgot to drink a huge glass of tea the other day. Now its rotting in the office. Gross. Mom? Wanna take care of that?

Kidding :D

No comments:

Post a Comment