Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More lists and a crazy wife

Scripts are hard. I'm trying to write one, and its finally becoming something. Its weird how the mind thinks of situations that go in one direction, but end up going into a completely different mindset. Like, I tried writing a horrorish type script, but the plot was too stupid, and it would have been too disturbing for the audience I am writing for, so I was stuck. Finally I talked to my scriptwriting/theatre teacher, and my mind was open to so many new ideas. Excited? Completely. Now its moving in more of a murder mystery type of plot, and those are always fun. Still in character development, so it may not be until tomorrow when I come up with my plot line. Who knows. Excited to see how it turns out though :)

Poems are a little on the down low lately. School is too time consuming, and my mind is only thinking of scripts, math, and pantomiming(woo! love acting 1). I have been thinking of some poem ideas though. Maybe my creative juices will become... juicier?...haha.... Now that I am learning awesome mind exercises to expand my thinking. Yum. My favorite thing ever is making lists(go figure) of random words non stop and then combining the words to make a plot. So fun :) Kinda looks like this....

Bird
Plane
sky
rocket
boom
ouch
rust
metal
banana
murder
disaster
crash
gun
clank
alla cazam
blue
clues
circus
together
forever
until death do us part

then I could combine "Murder, Until death do us part, gun, together, boom, plane" to make a plot line about a wife who cant stand her husband anymore, and shoots him on a plane creating a loud boom. Kinda stupid. would need to be fleshed out. lol. How the hell would she get a gun on a plane? And why does she have the gun? Was it pre planned? Is a flight attendant working for her? whoooo knoooowwws. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment