Saturday, September 5, 2009

OhEmGeeJasmina

Its 2:05 in the afternoon and I pretty much just woke up. GAH. I am going to die when school starts. maybe being at dads will encourage me to go to sleep earlier. I'm so lame when it comes to sleeping. I love it, but then again I think I love the Internet more. And twitter. Twitter=the best website ever.

Top Ten Websites

1. Twitter
2.Google
3. Facebook
4. Blogger
5.YouTube
6. Gamestop
7. worldofwarcraft.com
8. Google pictures?
9. Ah I cant think of anymore!
10. Shopping websites


That was a hard list to make. I am so website deprived. I need more. I think I had a dream about talking to OhEmGeeJasmina over twitter. I knew twitter would get into my head one of these days. I cant remember my dream last night anymore. I hate it when I am dreaming, then someone wakes me up and I remember it, but then they let me go back to sleep, and when I wake up again, it all went poof and I cannot remember a thing. It sucks!

I have a huge craving for chocolate chip pancakes and Starbucks right now. Coffee is probably not the best thing for me at this hour though. Rollerblading down a hill while burning paper on the side of a busy road with lots of big cars may become a sad reality for me..... =/

If you are bored, try to make up your top ten favorite websites. its firkin hard!

and fallow OhEmGeeJasmina http://twitter.com/OhEmGeeJasmina

No comments:

Post a Comment