Sunday, September 6, 2009

I love lists.

I am a vergo, and apparently vergos love lists. So here are some lists.

MOVIES (some I like. Dont have a true favorite)

~ The Parent trap
~ House of 1000 corpses
~ The old halloween movies
~ Elf
~ The new halloween movies
~ This movie I watched on cartoon network yesterday.....
~ I know who killed me even though its kinda stupid
~ The uninvited
~ Resident evil movies
~ The messengers
~ The stepmother
~ I even slightly liked hills have eyes. I can watch any movie (except quarintine and the wickerman. Those just sucked) and like it a little bit.
~ harry potter

Music

~Revolation song by Philips Craig and Dean
~ This lady gaga remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR1lRM1DqFk
~ other remixes
~ katty Perry
~ Lilly Allen
~ My Chemical Romance
~ Nelly Fertado
~ Lykki Li
~ Tila Tequla
~ No Doubt
~ Deff leopard
~ Van Halen
~ AC/DC
~ Queen
~ Ozzy Osbourne
~ A few others I cant think of

T.V. Shows

~ House
~ The Tonight show with Conan O'brian
~ Ellen
~ Its on with alexa Chong
~ Tyra
~ Avatar
~ Spongebob
~ Thats so raven
~ Third Rock from the sun
~ I love lucy
~ extreame make over home edition
~ So you think you can dance

Food
~ Sloppy Joes
~ Ice cream
~ Grilled cheese
~ Mac and cheese
~ Rice
~ tomato soup
~ Chocolate chip pancakes
~ Tai food from trader joes

Drink
~ Bubble Tea
~ Barq's Root beer
~ Coffee
~ Starbucks
~ Water
~ Diet Coke

Top 5 places I would want to work
~ Move theatre
~ Target
~ Mall
~ A book store
~ Gamestop

Tips for Life
~ Eat food
~ Drink Water
~ Praise God (sorry. had to say it. Im a crazy christian, remember? hahaha)
~ Have fun
~ Be Strong
~ Go crazy
~ Give luke 10 bucks for two days each week every other november and october
~ Give shabam 20 bucks For 1 day each week every other november and october
~ Who made more?
~ Hahaha kidding
~ Math= my but
~ Because the circumfrence of each cheek is....kidding


No comments:

Post a Comment