Saturday, September 5, 2009

I feel bad....

My dads still sick from a while ago :( he had some flu thing. Poor dad. I still don't know if I will be able to see him this weekend. I don't want to risk getting sick before school starts, cause then I will be sick on my birthday. That would be hell. School supplies are still needed which sucks, and mom gets freaky everytime I mention it. haha. Whatever. I can be the cool kid who borrows papper and a pencil from everyone on the first day. haha. Or I can live up to my blog title and slyther up to them, bite there ankles, and take there pencils. hehe.

Moms making a grilled cheese. WOOP. OH MY GOSH I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED. haha. Its one of my favorite foods. Deffinatly my favorite meal is grilled cheese and tomato soup with shredded cheese. But my favorite food is sloppy joes. Is that weird? To have your favorite meal and favorite food completly different....hhhmmmm

well moms done and I am huuuunnggrryyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment