Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hey, I decided to make a bolg mainly so people from twitter can get to know me more and because it gives me something to do at the end of the day. Im like the laziest person ever right now so I am going to do a survey because I dont feel like writing an entire blog. haha.



Are you happy with your current friends?​​
ya. They are so awesome.

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
No. But I currently have a pair of shabams. Need to give those back.....along with her peekachu shirt. lol

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
NOT SCHOOL. lol. Probably halloween, birthday, and christmas.

Do you think you could live with your best friend?
Hell ya. We would have the sexiest parties ever dude.

Does seeing couples in love make you mad?
no. It makes me happy :)

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
no. I don't think I liked anyone this time last year.

Do you think relationships are hard?
only if people make them hard and more dramatic than they ought to be.

Would you live with someone with out marrying them?
eh. it would be kinda weird to live with the one you love and not marry them.

Have you ever gotten butterflies from someone?
yup.

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
thinking. and wishing I had chapstick. My lips are burning for some reason.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
no. I was already up. haha

What was the last thing you drank?
iced tea

Did you have a dream last night?
ya. haha. it was so messed up.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Alex

Were you happy when you woke up today?
ya. I always wake up happy unless something horrible went down the night before.

Looking back did you ever think you would be where you’re at in life now?
um sort of. Some things yes, some things no.

Are you in a good mood right now?
Ya. sleepy though.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
shorts

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
watching american idol with shabam and the creepy dude from disturbia in dreamland. haha

What sweatshirt did you wear last?
an orange syracuse one.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
uuuhh like 2 hours ago

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
yup. Friends.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Life in the future

Is anyone else in the room with you?
no. Just sad self. haha

Who was the last person in a car with you?
Alex strangely

Do you have any nicknames?
silverpuck to twitterers, haha, freshmen, waterman, watermelon

Is anyone protective over you?
Parents? haha

Do you correct people when they make spelling mistakes on the internet?
sometimes

Are you afraid to tell your true feelings?
eh sometimes.

Are you waiting for anything?
my brain to decide to go to sleep. tired as hell.

Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
ya. sort of. I hate awkward friendships.

Want someone back in your life?
kinda

Do you find it hard to trust others?
No. Its so easy to gain my trust, but still easy to break it.

What were you doing at 4am this morning?
its almost 4am now. haha

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
nooope.

Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?
no

Did you kiss anyone this summer?
no

When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
cant remember

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
maybe. if its worth it.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
oh dear...I dont think I should answer that.....haha. jk. Chocolate chips.

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
rarely

Have you ever been awake for more then 2 nights straight?
uh I think so. Not sure. Im a sleep addict so I would probably find that hard.

Is your handwriting large, tiny, or pretty normal?
Tiny

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
no but I keep getting shivers. lol

Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on your bed?
nope

Are you nice to everyone?
Ya. my mom and alex get my bitchyness though. Sorry dudes, I will try to stop :(

Are you wearing any make up right now?
Nope. I am about to go to bed so it would be kinda stupid to wear makeup now. clogged pores man. grooose.

Do you always find it cute when a girl/guy calls you babe/baby?
no. Its kinda awkward. lol

What is the last alcoholic drink you had?
wine. mom let me have a sip of hers. lol.

Have you ever turned someone down when they tried to kiss you?
no

Do you like meeting new people?
ya. so fun :)

Do you usually have weird dreams?
always. Im addicted to them

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
yup

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
yeah

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
ya. I dont really care what I look like in public right now. its 3 in the morning. I am sure people wouldnt mind how...morningish....I look.

Did the last person you kissed have a tattoo?
nope. too young.

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
most likely

Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately?
ya. thats what brothers are for right?

Have you ever found someone you really, really, really liked?
ya

Think of your last two kisses, were they with the same person?
no. Im such a whore. lol. kidding.

Where will you be in 1 hour?
BED

Was your last kiss inside a vehicle?
No. It was a outside in the middle of nowere with a creepy chick watching us. haha

Whats your relationship with the person you last texted?
hes the coolest guy friend everrrrr

What does your last text message say?
omg. sounds disturbing

Can you have more than one best friend?
yeeaaahhh. shabam and luke are the coolest friends everrrr

What are you thinking about right now?
how amazing luke and shabam are? haha

When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
cant remember

If you could change your eye color would you?
maybe to grey. love grey eyes.

Are you wearing anything that belongs to someone else?
no. all mine.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
possibly. but like everyone I know is most likely asleep sooo idk.

What is your hair like at the moment?
wavy. I was too lazy to do anything with it.

Are you one of those people who are always cold?
no. my feet are always cold though

Has anyone said I love you to you in the last week?
ya.

When was the last time you talked to your number 1 on top friends?
facebook 2 hours ago

Who was the last male you talked to?
Alex

Why did you last laugh?
Alex was hilarious tonight

What were you doing at 10am this morning?
it hasn't been 10am yet

Do you remember your dreams?
haha yeah. they are so awesome

Have you been to a baby shower?
nope

Last movie you watched?
The stepmother....I think

Do you have your future children's names picked out?
Not perminantly

Have you kissed anyone in '09 that actually meant anything?
nope. haven't kissed anyone in '09

What would you say if you found out your ex was in a relationship?
YIPPIE. and then jump in circles because I feel like it. Then tell him I am so much better then any bitch he will meet. bahaha kidding. I would jump while yelling yippie though.

Has anyone disappointed/ upset you recently?
alex. Him and I share this very weird love hate relationship. Every day he does something to make me laugh, and something to piss me off so bad.

Do you think it's bad for teenage girls to get on birth control?
no. they (we in my case) should be protected if we choose to have sex.

Do you think the last person you kissed likes you?
noooooope.

Do you like silver or gold better?
silver :)


Was last night terrible?
nnnooooo. the last two nights have been incredible.

What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
partying with COLLEGE PEOPLE. hahaha. how cool am I? Not very because I didnt drink and watched conan obrien but still. hey. being at a party is being at a party right? even if your in your own home..... just shut up.

Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
no. It scares the hell out of me omg. I hate it.

What was last thing you drank?
Iced tea

What are you doing tonight?
hanging at dads

What's something that bothers you about girls?
periods. they suck.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
Never.

Is something bothering you?
yeah on and off. but its silly so I try not to think about it.

Do you curse a lot?
no. only when im kiddng.

Did you mean it when you said "I love you" last?
yup.

What is the latest you've stayed up in the past week?
5 something.

Do you wear actual designated 'pajamas' to bed?
nope I throw on whatever.

Have you ever had feelings for your best friend's significant other?
no. that would be wrong.

Are you comfortable in your own skin?
ya most of the time.

is your birthday in less than 6 months?
less then 6 days, man!

Are you under the influence of anything at the moment?
nope

Would you consider yourself open-minded?
ya. I try to be as much as possible.

How many piercings do you have?
0

Have you ever been called beautiful?
yeah

Let's test your memory, what were you wearing during your last kiss?
no idea. something weird probably. I was an interesting 7th grader.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
sorta

Last three things you had to drink?
tea, water, milk

Will you be in a relationship next month?
probably not. but who knows.

Would you ever quit a bad habit for someone?
If I loved them alot and I knew it ment alot to them if I stopped.

Are you a jealous person?
I think we all are with certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment