Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have been posessed I swear.

Still sick. Been sick since like Wednesday. I am so mad. All I want to do is live a day were my voice sounds normal, nose doesn't go crazy, and I can be energetic for more than 1 hour. It's so annoying. I acquired a cough last night, which doesn't make things better.

Does anyone ever randomly draw blueprints of their dream house, or make lists of what would be inside your dream house? I do it all the time. lol. Well, at least, a plan to all the time, but never actually do it.

Spiral staircase
hot tub
king sized bed
balcony
different level flooring
wood floors
carpeted living room
big window room for a piano
purple walls some were :D
Fish tank
Garden with fruit in it
maybe flowers
Red, Black, and white kitchen (so old school, but retro at the same time :) )
lots of bright lighting
very open


yeah, I got bored. I went to target on friday and got a bunch of new stuff. I am excited. I will no longer wake up spending more than two minutes looking for something to wear. So many options now :) I got new toothpaste, FINALLY. Aquafresh will forever be my favorite brand. I got the sensitive kind, but luckily it will still whiten my teeth. I hate the color of my teeth sometimes. I got new chapstick too :D I feel like throwing out my old chapsticks, because I have enough to start a chapstick army I swear, and i feel like one day they will all gang up on me and choke me by jumping into my mouth and swimming down my throat, because thats about all they can do. hahaha. Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment