Friday, September 25, 2009

lalala

I love people. People are so cool. Seriously. I could write 1 million poems about how much I love people. LOL. kidding. But i'm super excited because I made some super cool friends, and its only like, the third week of school. lol. Freshmen friends are awesome. haha. Gotta love the little people. I am so glad I will never again have to repeat my freshmen year. Sucked soooo bad. I am glad that the new freshmen are having a good time though :) I hate seeing people overly stressed, and sad. I strangely haven't made any new friends in my own grade. Sophmores are just weird I guess. What a drag the school is going to be with us as seniors. lol. Good thing the world is going to end before we graduate? Man, that theory is so stupid. Another weird thing is that all my new friends are somewhat involved in theatre. haha. Go figure. Only two freshmen (when ever I type freshmen I say the word evilly in my mind. I swear I don't want to kill the freshmen...) aren't interested in theatre.

BUT THEY WILL BE.

Creepy? I don't think so. haha. anyways, I want to learn more Farsi. It's such a fun language. I think I can take a class durring the summer, and maybe that class can count towards my language credits. That would be awesome. Leave me more space for other electives :D That would make me happy. Then I could possibly take some psychology classes. They seem a bit boring though. This is a boring topic.

Wouldn't it be fun to join a circus? Think of the people that would become your new family. lol. Crazy. I don't think I have any special talents for the circus. Maybe doing something with fire or knives. It would be thrilling. I would hate to travel all the time though. It would suck. I want to stay put somewhere when I am older. Traveling would be fun once in a while, but I don't want to be that busy. I wonder what kinds of conflicts go on when the circus is traveling.... fire breathing contest anyone? haha.

This blog is too long.I blab on my blogs. My artistic brain doesn't like to stay on one subject. SORRY!


CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR LICENCE LUKE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment